Father’s Day is just a short time away, and while dad may be a bit easier to shop for than mom , one may still be at a loss on what to get. No fret, I’ve taken some time and put together a Father’s Day Gift Guide. I hope this helps.
- Dollar Shave Club – Give dad the gift of a clean shaven face. Dollar shave club offers a low cost monthly raizor subscription that you can purchase and have sent directly to dad as a gift. There are also shaving creams etc. that you can add onto the order.
2. Homemade Gin Kit – I don’t know about anyone else’s dad , but my dad would love this homemade gin kit from huckberry. It comes with all dad needs to turn a generic bottle of gin into his own special creation. $44.98
3. Mr. Bar-b-Q Barbecue Set -Every dad thinks — I mean knows that he’s the best on the grill. He’d surely love a new set of tools in a fancy carrying case. This set contains 18 pieces. $17.99
4. Engraved Hammer – This engraved hammer is awesome. The store Personalized Gifts on amazon has a ton of different messages on hammers. Any dad would love these. $39.99
5. Whiskey appreciation crate – Dad will love this whiskey appreciation crate from man crates , the crate includes personalized whiskey decanter, 2 personalized heavy bottom rock glasses, 2 ice spear molds, 2 coasters, spiced peppercorn peanuts, salted pistachios and cranberry pecans. Oh yea , they include the crowbar too. $149.99
6. Car Care Kit – For the dad that’s always fawning over his car , he’ll appreciate this full car care kit from amazon. $55.00
Have anything to add? Please comment below your ideas, I hoped this has helped anyone who may be stumped.